This weeks episode, is inspired by the wild and outspoken musician Tamar Braxton.
Tamar and her musically talented Braxton sisters have their own reality show on WE TV called "Braxton's Family Values", following their lives and their day to day dilemma.
This tutorial is of a makeup look Tamar wore while walking the red carpet.
I would love to see how you recreate this look.
Either do a video response of take a picture of your finished product.
In Order Of Use
- Cool Aqua Pencil- Jordana
- Twice The Fun 10 Duo Pallet- Jordana
- Blue Had Me At Hello Pallet- Wet N Wild
- Gold Leaf- Mary Kay
- Moonstone- Mary Kay
- Carbon Black Liner- L'oreal
- Voluminous Million Lashes: Black- L'oreal
- Light Medium Concealer- Revlon PhotoReady
- Mineral Powder : Classic Ivory- Maybelline
- Chestnut Powder- Ruby Kisses
- Rose Silk Blush- Cover Girl
- NC45 Studio Fix- MAC
- Sugared Almond Lipstick- Maybelline
- C901B lipstick- Wet N Wild
- #07 Lipgloss - Milani
- Shadow Brush- Eco Tools
- Smudge Brush- ELF
- Blending Brush- ELF
- Foundation Brush- ELF
- Cosmetic Wedged Sponge- Studio 35
- Complexion Brush- ELF
- Blush Brush- Eco Tools
- Total Face Brush- ELF
Enjoy, and have an awesome day.
Thanks For Stopping By...