Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dinner At Morton's (Day 3)

Hi beauties,
Hope your week started off wonderfully.
This post is of my husband I and I during and after dinner at Morton's.
We had so much fun there, but to be honest I prefer Vic & Anthony's or Ruth Chris over Morton, this is coming from a girl who know her steak.
I'm what you call a steak and potatoes kinda gal.
:)

Anyways, This is my last post in Florida.




 (Hubby got me a gift)


(Hubby & I)










What I'm Wearing:
  • Dress: G By Guess
  • Shoes/Bag/Leopard Bangle set: Charlotte Russe
  • Jacket: Apple Bottom
  • Necklace: NY & CO
  • Ear Rings: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. hi you are so lovely!
    love your style and blog too ...i follow you !

    you want follow me blog:http://cayridiceverydayfashion.blogspot.com/

    thanks and kixx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...