Excuse my wild hair, I just washed it and was air drying it instead using heat.. :/
These next few post will be on my trip to Orlando Florida.
I usually wear heels or boots to the airport, simply because I am a heels type of chick, but being that I'm pregnant I have to think of more comfortability than style, but still not giving up my style.
I went with this simple dress and a military inspired blazer because it consists of earth tones and its very comfortable.
Our flight was early in the morning and plus it was a bit long, so defiantly didn't want to doll up for that, so you are definitely getting me at my raw.
What I am wearing:
- Dress: Vintage Dress (Mum)
- Blazer: Random Find
- Flats: Image Fashion Boutique
- Bag: Emma Fox
- Luggage: Kathy Collection
- Ring: Image Fashion Boutique
- Bangle: Hand Made From Uganda
- Sunnies: Charlotte Russe
- Nail Polish: Minted (Revlon)
- Toe Nail Polish: Plum Seduction (Revlon)
Thanks For Stopping By..