Thursday, February 9, 2012

Date Night, Play Night


Hi beauties,
hope your week started out awesome.!
Hubby and I went to a surprise birthday party of one of our couple friends, then headed over to the Country Playhouse to watch a play.
We watch "I love you, your perfect now change", it was an ok play.
But apparently others loved it because it was sold out for its original days, and they had to extend there days into February. 












(Date was extended into February)
I love this look because its kinda simple but yet fancy.
And if you remember some of the items from my collective haul video, then you can spot them in this look.
:)


What I'm Wearing:
leather Pants (Faux): Gift from a fashion show
Blouse: Image Fashion Boutique
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Necklace: NY&CO.
Bag: Thrift
Jewelry: Forever 21


Thanks For Stopping By..!!
XOXO..!!

1 comment:

  1. YOUR VERY INSPIRING I LOVE YOUR FASHION SENSE,KEEP BRINGING IT EVERY WEEK YOUR D BEST

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...