Sunday, February 5, 2012

Black Tie-Dy & Leather

Hi beauties.!
So I have been getting lots of feed back on my blog and I am very grateful for them.
Please do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to my blog for daily updates.
Its super easy
Step1: Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page
Step2: Click join this site
Step3: Sign in through either your gmail, yahoo, or any other accounts you may have 
Step4: start receiving daily/weekly updates anytime I post a new fashion blog.!
Super easy.!!
:)

Thank You Lots..!!


Now onto todays blog post.
Hubby and I took a road trip down to San Antonio for a baby class called Bundles For Babies hosted by the Family Readiness team and Gerber.
We are immensely grateful for all they gave to us in the class.
Being new parents to-be we learnt a-lot that day.
All the military families that went received a bundle of onesies, mittens, towels, and blankets.
Its a program they provide for all moms in the military be it if this is your first, third, or tenth child.
So for my military wives reading check it out, all ranks can be enrolled in the class.











After the class we headed back to Houston for dinner and a movie! (Our fave)
We finally got around to watching "UnderWorld: The Awakening". It was really good. 


What do you guys have planned for the week?
Myself, I have my first exams for the semester, wish me luck!

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Image Fashion Boutique (January Collective Fashion Video)
Jacket: Nordstom 
Bag: Aldo (Old)
Scarf: Mum
Shoes: Boutique 58
Necklace: Windsor 
Ear Rings: Forever 21
Ring: Image Fashion boutique

PS- Congratulations to the Giants, Hubby and I knew you guys had it in you.!!
:)

Thanks for stopping by
XOXO..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...