Monday, February 11, 2013

'These Boots Were Made For Strutting'




Hi Dolls,
Happy Monday. I know that sounds odd because everyone hates mondays
but I've been on a high of like lately so I just want to share my positive energy with you beautiful people.
My baby boy is growing so so fast its not fair. I wish we were given more than 11 months to enjoy them as actual babies.
This is what I wore to my evening accounting class.
Hubby couldn't keep his eyes off me while shooting, it was funny, its safe to say he likes my gluteus maximus in these tights.
hahaha!
I am bare face in this post. yay for no make up days, I love letting my skin breath every now and then.







What I'm Wearing
// Leather Jacket: Nordstom // Blouse: Gift from a fashion show // Tights: Last min buy on florida trip // Boots: Charlotte Russe // Bag: Francescas //


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...