Monday, February 11, 2013

'Emerald City'


Hello again readers and happy V-day!!
I'm just getting back from my surprise spa day from hubby.! It was so good I fell asleep!!
Hahaha!!
Hope your week is going?
Mine is going great. This is what I wore to class last night.
I love this look and color, its so simple yet pops on its own.
The color for 2013 fashion scene is "Emerald", and its so beautiful. I'm glad to say I was ahead of the ball game because I bought this blazer last year while I was pregnant. I love love love the high shoulder pads. Its not for everyone but it fits me well.
I hope you beautiful people enjoy the rest of your week.




What I'm Wearing:
// Ankle Cut Pants: H&M // Blouse Image Fashion Boutique // Blazer: Thrifted (Houston Tx) // Bag: Francescas // Shoes: Vince Camuto

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...