Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me..!!


Happy Birthday To Me..!!
(and my fellow new year babies)

Birthday Cake..!!


As every one else was crossing over into the new year, I was adding another year to my life.
I am so grateful that we were all blessed enough to see 2012.
So many blessing ahead for me.!


Here are some pics my husband took after our dinner date at Ruth Chris. (I love that place, I'm a steak an potatoes gal, :) )




I wish hubby could have taken a pic too, he was looking DAMN HOT that night.. 
(hehehe!!)

What I'm Wearing
  • Clutch: Vintage
  • Cocktail Rings: Forever 21
  • Bracelet: Tiffany's (present from hubby)
  • Ear Rings: Boutique in Dallas
  • Necklace: Image Fashion Lounge
  • Tights: Target
  • Shoes: Guess
  • Dress: On sale at Ross
  • Blazer: Scarlett


Thanks for stopping by
XOXO..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...