Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Casual Fun

Hi Ladies (& gents)
This is a more casual look.
Hubby and I stepped out for a bit to get some take out and this is what I wore.



My precious love.
Only time can keep us apart. 
Until the day I look into your beautiful eyes





Believe it or not, I haven't worn jeans since early December.
But I decided to whip them out, and guess what...
They Still Fit.. 
Hahaha, In my head I feel like I'v gained sooo much weight but in actuality I haven't.
But my baby is very very healthy.!!

What I'm Wearing:
  • Jacket: Old Navy
  • Tank: Image Fashion Boutique
  • Jeans: Gap (self distressed)
  • Flats: Image Fashion Boutique
  • Bag: Mark & Spencer
  • Beanie: Houston Accessory store
  • Necklace: Windsor
  • Earrings: Forever 21



Thanks for stopping by.!!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...