So hubby and I had date night recently and it was soo much fun.
We really do enjoy the little we spend together be it 5mins or a whole day.
We went to a sushi bar in our new favorite center by our house called Ra Sushi. I had been craving sushi for weeks, but was scared I would harm the baby, but I did extensive research and doctors and mommy websites said it would be ok as long as its cooked and did not have any of the fish I couldn't have. (I enjoyed every bit of it, even got a second plate, don't judge me, I'm pregnant and hungry)
The shopping center has great restaurants and wonderful shopping boutiques.
I may take you guys along next time I go. ;)
how has your week been?
School reopened this week for me, so trying to get used to this new schedule.
- Belly is slowly growing
- Back really hurts
- Boobs are extreamly huge.. HAHAHA
- Sleeping is still uncomfortable
- People seem to stare at me a-lot now, I guess they don't want to ask if i'm pregnant because i'm still kinds skinny. LMAO
- I still love my heels, but going for the shorter ones now
- I can feel my little munchkin kicking now. :)
- My right hip hurts all the time, kinda feel like my bones are rubbing against each other.. GRRR..!!
- All in all, I wouldn't trade these annoying and wonderful feelings for anything. We have been blessed with the most precious gift anyone can possibly have.
What I am wearing.!
- Leggings: Charlotte Russe
- Jean Shirt: Dallas Boutique
- Boots: Dallas Boutique
- Bag: Emma Fox
- Necklace: Image Fashion Boutique
- Ring: Forever Twenty-One
Thanks for stopping by...