Friday, July 15, 2011

Dope Lep

Heeeeeeyy Beauties...!!!!

I have been in a fairy tale for the past week.
Spending time with some one who completes you and makes you smile from the rise of the sun to the peek of the moon. I cant get enough of it. 


**(And I giggle and smile like Keisha(Single Ladies) did when her dark chocolate sexy man brought her beakkfast in bed)**

But that's all beyond the point of post, just thought I would update you on whats been going on in OUR world.


My recent obsession is LEOPARD..!!
It started a couple years ago when my mother bought me an old navy leopard scarf and matching gloves..
I can gladly say i still have it and still wear it.!

Here are some dope prints I found and ADORE...!!!

**WARNING FASHION ORGASM MAY OCCUR**




 I DIE..!!



 



Girlfriend is the BIZZ





SEGGSSYY..!!






This screams LOVE to me..!!






Can you say FASHION  heaven?

This is so something I would do.!!


You can do no wrong with a beautiful simple white suit.


 *******************************************************************

Ahhhh, now that I have shared my midnight obsession with you I will leave you with this....

FASHION IS DARING AND FUN, SOOO, I DARE YOU TO GO HAVE FUN..

"Stay beautiful inside and out" 

Muahhh..!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...