Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BET Awards

Hello beautiful people.
Sunday the 26th was BET's annual awards night, and i must say the red carpet was a bit ghost when it came to fashion.

Below are pictures of the best dressed men and women for the night. (in my opinion)

Keep in mind this is not the Oscars, Billboard awards, or any other high class evening event.



Alicia Keys looking as beautiful as ever.. Shoes are to die for. I adore the zebra strips effect.!


Kelly Rowland in a fuchsia bondy con dress with ruffled flowered details across the body. Casual and nice.


Ker Washington, looking so gorgeous in this lime green number. She has the summer glow that everyone is after.! 


Rocsi Diaz in a bold salsa inspired dress. This might be a bit much for this event but I love that she went for it.




The best look of the night for the ladies was Keri Hilson 
I love the color patters, the blond bob, the pink lips and the nature eye look.
She knocked it out of the park for me.
Its not over done, and its not to casual.
The conversation piece in this look would be the emerald plated statement necklace..


Men


Sexy sexy Ne-YO
This look is very casual and laid back. For the type event he is attending I think the look is nice


I love this look.
Classy up top, casual down low.
Boris looks very sharp.


Bruno Mars in a white suit tailored with black lining.
This is very classy. 
I like I like.


Best dressed man goes to Nick Cannon.
White tailored suit paired with a soft pink button up and a powder blue tie accented with silver strips
Very chic and sexy, only no no in this look is the shoes. 


Looks like black, white and pastel colors are in this summer for men.
I really like this fashion look . Nothing like a man in a tailed suit or fitted pants..
HELLO..!! 


Tell me what you think.? 
Who do you think looked the best and so what man /woman makes you want to cop the fit.?

P.S- How was your weekend.?
What do you have planned for this week.?
Hope you have an awesome day...

Muahhh..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...