Saturday, June 25, 2011

New York Summer Meets China Glaze

Hello beautiful people.

So last night I was bored so I decided to occupy my self with a little
R&R. ( getting over a summer cold UHG)
For the past year or so I have been GAGA over a nail polish company called New York Summer.
Their polishes are so creamy and in a jelly like substance and thats why I love them so much.
I purchased over 30 of their colors, all ranging from a rich gold to a neon orange. They are so beautiful once applied correctly.
The only thing I don't like about it is that you have to apply 2-4 coats to get the real color out, but then again thats is also a plus.
For most people who don't know I DO NOT go to the nail salon to  get my nails done, I simply don't fancy strangers hands all over mines. Call me weird if you may.
The two times I got acrylic nails done professionally my finger swelled up. (That was a sign for me to STOP)

So back to the subject (hehehe), when I apply the New York Summer nail polishes it gives me that acrylic feel and texture with out me having to pay $20-$40 every 2 weeks, for a stranger touching my hands.






I applied 3 coats of New York Summer
I got a deep bronze gold, that looked beautiful, but I thought "Why stop there ?"
(Not in the pic) 
So I took it up a notch and a plied 2 more coats of China Glaze to give it a soft gold splash.

* As I give you that don't look at me like that face*

Some people like there weave full, I like my nails thick and strong. We all have our preferences right? 
LOL..







This is the finished product.!
It smudged a little from me cleaning, but its all good..
LOL..

I am not sure where you can buy the New York Summer nail polish, I got them from a members only store. 
But I will try and find a link for your guys, because trust me, YOU WANT this nail polish. 
I have worn almost all the colors I purchased, ALMOST!
They are so nice, and it lasts up to 2weeks, plus you save a couple extra bucks. 
I think they only cost me $2 or so.

As for the China Glaze, I am pretty sure your local beauty supply store carries the brand.


Till next time Ladies.....

Stay beautiful inside and out..!!

MUAHHHH....





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...