Friday, April 15, 2011

SPRING BACK INTO FASHION

Hi my luvs, i have been really busy with school, work and modeling. Please forgive me for not posting on a regular. so i will try any recap you on what has been going on in my life so far.

1. I bought some Dope ass SHOES
2. Have been traveling all over the country.
3. Started classes again. ( Majoring in marketing the off to Law school i go) :)
4. My Gran mum came from Nigeria. :)
5. I am letting my hair grown back out. (no more mohawk)
6. Remodeling my room..!!
7. opening up a new boutique..!!
8. I have been dabbling in promo modeling a little here and there.. ( still hitting the runway tho)
9. SHOPPING SHOPPING AND M
ORE SHOPPING( i guess thats not a new thing)
10. Last but not lease i found an awesome MAN..!! (cheesing extra hard)

I would like to switch things up a bit.. as we all know i live FASHION, but i love pop culture and current events.. So with my Fashion posts i will also throw in a fact here and there..

EXTRA EXTRA

I will start doing video updates on fashion, nails, hair, and celeb gossip..
ooohhh.. YUMM YUMM..!!







SHOE 1: CARLOS SANTANA BOW TIE PEEP TOE PUMPS - 5 INCHES

SHOE 2: VIGA SPIGA FUR ANKLE BOOTS - 6.5 INCHES

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...