Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 At A Glance!

Hi dolls,
This post is a compilation of all my looks from January 1st (my bday) to my last OOTD post!
This year has brought my husband and I so much joy! Our first child was born we bought our first home together and he got a promotion and my fashion blog has taken off! Thank you to all my readers, I truly appreciate every single one of y'all and to my biggest supporters my Mema and hubby, I love you both so much!
With that being said HAPPY NEW YEAR every one!! This fashionista will see you all next year!!

Ps. I have soo much planned for my blog in 2013!! I'm so excited!
Off to go get glammed for my bday/cross over!
Be safe and don't forget to kiss the love of your life at midnight!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...