Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day Out With Hubby


Hi beauties,
Hubby and I had a whole day together, and it was fun.
If you follow me on instagram you know what day I'm talking about.
We are trying to spend as much quality time together before the arrival of our bundle of joy!
So we are spending the whole weekend together again, doing fun things like shopping, getting baby things ready, dinner, and movies, lol, you know the usual "us" things.
LOL.!!

What I'm wearing:

  • Dress/Shoes: Image Fashion Boutique
  • Blazer/Shoulder Bag/Sunnies: Charllote Russe
  • Ear Rings: Old Buy
  • Necklace/Bangle: Target


Hope your weekend has been going as great as mines.
follow me on instagram- @thefashionistawhore


Thank You For Stopping By..
XOXO..!!!

All Photos Taken By my Husband
Author: Adaora .O.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...