Friday, August 5, 2011

Your still my baby boo.

Hi beauties...
My baby brother turned 18 on the 28th of July (last week), well I guess he's not a baby anymore 
-__-

Yea that what I said.. LOL..

Anyways we went out to D/B and had a fun filled night if I may say so my self.
(Me, My mum, My brother, My aunt, and My Chocolate man's little brother)

My mum even got addicted to a game that was gushing out loads of tickets.
Shes pretty good at things like that. (Games/winning)


Pictures from the night.
P.S- after our version of fun, he went out with some friends to a club party they had for him.
I was pooped by the time we got home, so i didn't tag along.

 Mum and Son

 Me


 My Mum.. (yea that my mum, lol)









 
I love her.. :)






Birthday guy


 Brother and I


 The boys and I







***************************************************************************


What I'm wearing
  • Jeans: Boutique
  • Top: H/M
  • Shoes: Betsy Johnson
  • Hand Bag: Mark and Spencer
  • Ear Rings: Forever 21
******************************************************

"Stay beautiful inside and out"

Muahh..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...